Trinda is so excited about the incredible benefits of reflexology and massage and is thrilled to share them with the world! Thanks to her mom, Trinda has always been fascinated with reflexology. While on a Hawaiian vacation, she met a reflexologist who suggested pursuing it as a career. At her first class Trinda immediately knew that she had found her passion in life – helping others through reflexology.
Trinda’s fascination with face and scalp reflexology and massage led her to go back to school, and in May 2018 she graduated from Cortiva Institute. She is now thrilled to be specializing in relaxation and therapeutic reflexology and massage.
When she isn’t pursuing her passion, her favorite activity is dance fitness!
- WA State Licensed Reflexologist #RF60620135
- WA State Licensed Massage Therapist #MA60880026
- Certified in Dien Chan’reflex + Chan’beauté (EIMDC – Dien Chan Multireflex) (http://www.multireflexology.com/)
- American Board Certified Reflexologist (American Reflexology Certification Board)
- Seattle Reflexology & Massage Center Diploma
- Cortiva Institute Diploma
- Reiki Master
Seattle: 1500 Westlake Ave. N, Suite 120, Seattle, WA 98109 Schedule Appointment
Edmonds: 617 5th Ave. S, Edmonds, WA 98020 – please call/text/email for appointments – Fridays only